Gold Digger Scented Paddletail Lure
In the book, “What Fish See,” Dr. Colin Kageyama says the following…
“If a gold and black lure came within 12 inches in certain muddy waters, a fish might be able to see it. If the same lure was colored silver, it might have to pass within 6 inches of the fish before it is seen. This extra fraction of a second might be the difference between the fish striking the lure and ignoring it. The optimal color might increase your margin of error by a few inches.”
Now if you’re anything like me, you want every possible advantage over the fish as possible!
That’s exactly why we created Gold Digger.
Gold Digger is the gold and black paddletail lure designed with the perfect amount of gold flakes to fool even the biggest inshore fish to slurp it down like a shrimp.
Not only does this 3.5-inch lure have the ideal amount of vibration and color to attract strikes for all of our favorite inshore saltwater fish, but it also comes loaded with our special scent to help convince even the picky eaters to strike.
This lure color is IDEAL in the following situations:
- Muddy water
- Dark water
- NIGHT TIME FISHING (anywhere from Texas to Florida to Virginia)
- Super bright days (even in super clear water this dark lures gives off some of the best contrast against the sun)
- Days when you see the fish but nothing is working
And just like our Slam Shady 2.0, this Gold Digger paddletail lure works amazingly well with and without the tail.
If you want a tried and true lure that consistently catches big fish at night and in dirty water, then pick up a couple packs of Gold Digger today.
You’ll be glad you did.
- Ideal weighted hooks for fishing the shallows (2 ft or less): Hoss Helix 3/0
- Ideal for fishing water that is more than 2 ft deep: Trout Eye Jigheads
Click Here to Learn How To Rig this Lure based on Depth