Note: We will have more Bull Bay Salt Strong Custom Rods available again soon! Our first big batch of them will arrive in early May, so be sure to sign up for the Notification list so you get an email as soon as they arrive.
The Salt Strong Custom Rod from Bull Bay is specifically designed to meet the versatility of inshore anglers who target redfish, seatrout, snook, and flounder in bays, river, and creeks.
Built on a unique graphite composite blank, our Salt Strong Custom offers the perfect balance of strength, durability, casting distance and artificial lure performance.
- Length: 7'6"
- Power/Action: Medium Heavy/Fast Action
- Line Rating: 8-17lb.
- Lure Rating: 1/4oz---3/4oz
- 32 Ton Graphite Composite Blank
- High Grade 2-Tone Cork Grip
- SS316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Tangle-Free Guides
- Custom Carbon Fiber Ergonomic Reel Seat with Direct Blank Contact
- Double-Locking Reel Seat
- Unique Hook Keeper That Even Works With Weedless Lures
Rod Length Dimensions:
- Foregrip length: 1.5 inches
- Reargrip (Butt) length: 8.5 inches
- Overall handle length (top of foregrip to end of butt): 14.75 inches