[Special Note] These rods are permanently out of stock. We will be replacing this rod with a better custom rod we designed with Mud Hole this year because the upgraded rods have much better performance capability with a relatively small increase in price. Another great thing about the upcoming custom rods is that they will be made in the USA vs. these Bull Bay rods that are made overseas.
There is a $30 flat rate shipping fee for rods for up to 3 rods purchased within the same order shipping to the same address.
The Salt Strong Custom Spinning Rod from Bull Bay is specifically designed to meet the versatility of inshore anglers who target redfish, seatrout, snook, and flounder in bays, river, and creeks.
Built on a unique graphite composite blank, our Salt Strong Custom offers the perfect balance of strength, durability, casting distance and artificial lure performance.
This Custom Rod pairs exceptionally well with a wide variety of 2500 and 3000 sized spinning reels, offering you the best balance of weight & casting performance.
This Custom Rod is covered by a "Limited Lifetime Warranty". Click here to learn more: https://fishstrong.com/pages/salt-strong-bull-bay-custom-rod-warranty
- Length: 7'6" Spinning
- Power/Action: Medium Heavy/Fast Action
- Line Rating: 8-17lb.
- Lure Rating: 1/4oz---3/4oz
- 32 Ton Graphite Composite Blank
- High Grade 2-Tone Cork Grip
- SS316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Tangle-Free Guides
- Custom Carbon Fiber Ergonomic Reel Seat with Direct Blank Contact
- Double-Locking Reel Seat
- Unique Hook Keeper (Works Well with Weedless Lures)
Rod Length Dimensions:
- Foregrip length: 1.5 inches
- Reargrip (Butt) length: 8.5 inches
- Overall handle length (top of foregrip to end of butt): 14.75 inches