Product Dimensions: 10.79" L x 7.20" W x 1.89" D
Compartments: 16 (Includes 11 Zerust® dividers)
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments
- Provides a minimum of 5-year anti-corrosion protection*
- Continuous O-ring silicone gasket creates a waterproof seal to keep contents safe and dry
- (3) heavy-duty, polycarbonate latches designed for crisp, secure closure and one-handed operation
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Soft baits shown in photo not included.
What is your tackle worth? There's a reason why the U.S. military turned to Zerust-infused solutions to safely protect advanced weapon systems store on the decks of naval ships during transoceanic voyages—uncompromised anti-corrosion protection for the harshest marine environments.
The Zerust® Max Tuff Tainer® line builds on our legacy as the pioneering force and industry leader in anti-corrosion tackle storage innovation to offer anglers an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology now impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust® VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and FDA-safe vapor that diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer® and settles on all exposed metal surfaces to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
*The exact extent to which the product effectively emits an operative degree of corrosion inhibiting vapors beyond five years is dependent on multiple variables, including atmospheric factors and user application.