One of the best things about inshore saltwater fishing is that many of the biggest fish will come up into the shallows water to feed.
So having lures that can generate strikes from those big fish can create amazing memories out on the water that will last a lifetime while fishing from a boat, kayak, r on foot.
This bundle special includes the ultimate assortment of lures that will help you catch redfish, seatrout, flounder, and snook up in shallow water.
Alabama Leprechaun - Retail: $4.95
- "The shallow water finesse lure"
- This exclusive jerk shad is what you need for sneaking up on the fish when the water is calm and clear... it has great action without too much vibration which gets strikes from the giants up in the shallows
Slam Shady Bomber - Retail: $4.95
- "The ultimate for shallow water power fishing"
- This big and bulky paddletail casts an absolute mile and can help you cover a lot of water when searching for fish up in the shallows. It gives off great vibration allowing fish to find it in churned up or murky water
Slam Shady 2.0 - Retail: $4.95
- "The all-conditions paddletail"
- When in doubt of which lure to go with, this is the choice because it has proven to catch redfish, seatrout, snook, flounder, tarpon, tripletail, cobia, and 60+ other species across the entire southeast. It works in all water clarities across all seasons, which is why it's what we use most often.
Twistlock 4/0 3/16 - Retail: $7.50
- "The ultimate weighted hook for soft plastics"
- This hook revolutionized our fish catching with soft plastics due to its strong and sharp hook complemented by the patented TwistLock keep which makes rigging the soft plastics much easier.
Total Costs = $22.35
Special Discount = 30%
Special Price = $15.65
Your Savings = $6.70