Soft plastic jerk lures are extremely good at triggering strikes from redfish, seatrout, snook, and flounder even if they aren't hungry. So they are an important tool for inshore saltwater anglers who want to be able to consistently catch inshore slams.
When rigged and retrieved properly, these jerk shad lures can be the best choice for fooling the biggest and smartest fish in high pressure waters to strike since they have great darting action in the water without much vibration.
This bundle package enables you to get a pack of our top 3 colors for the price of just 2, so you'll have all the colors you need at an amazing price.
Each pack has 7 lures, so you'll be getting 21 lures for the price of 14.
Here are the overall specs for each lure:
[Mini Course Bonus]
- 5-inch length that can be shorted to match the hatch
- Can effectively imitate both a scared shrimp and injured baitfish
- Comes with infused scent to get added strikes
- Easily rigs up on a variety of weighted hooks and jig heads
When you complete your order, you'll get a mini-course emailed to you that will shows you how to maximize your fish catching results with these lures. It contains video lessons on the following where you can ask questions and get personalized answers/help whenever needed.
- How to rig for all depth zones
- How to retrieve like a pro to trigger strikes
- How to select the right color at the right time
- Profile size control trick
- How to decide which retrieve speed to use
To get this package, just add it to your cart. And once you complete your order, we'll be quick to send you the mini course and to get these great lures heading your way.
Here are the recommended rigging items for these lures:
2. Jigheads: Trout Eye Jighead
(3/16th oz for 2ft to 4ft depth range... go heavier/lighter as needed)