The Slam Shady BOMBER is the ultimate swimbait for catching big redfish, speckled trout, snook, and flounder in the shallows during the fall and early winter.
Why the BOMBER?
Because you can cast this 5-inch bad boy a country mile! While your friends are struggling to reach the prime time feeding zones, you'll be bombing over them and watching their mouth's drop while you hook into a bull red while they catch catfish.
Rigged weedless on any Owner TwistLock weighted hook, this Slam Shady BOMBER is going to help you catch some lunkers this fall (and really all through the year).
Finally, the BOMBER is fashioned in none other than the proprietary Slam Shady® color (proven to outperform every color we've tested it against).
With this one color, you won't have to worry about changing to a different color because it works across the entire water clarity spectrum for both fresh and saltwater fisheries.
Construction & Pairing Info:
- Made in the USA
- 5 inches long
- Special aerodynamic body made to BOMB the lure into the feeding zone
- One of the best skipping paddletail lures on the market
- Easy to rig with jig heads and weighted hooks (plus rigs weedless in seconds)
- Proven to work in all water clarities and tints
- Pairs perfectly with TwistLock weighted hooks & Trout Eyez Jig heads
- Super-Fast Action Tail
Note: Here's what we like best for rigging these paddletails:Favorite Weighted Hooks
Ideal for fishing the shallows (2 ft or less):
- 3/0 is my favorite because it's best for fishing tight to structure since it's more weedless
- 1/4 oz is my favorite since it can cover 2.5 to 6 ft of water