Developed by South Carolina seatrout fishing guru Ralph Phillips, the Trout Eye Jighead is the ideal jighead for inshore saltwater fishing. Scientific research has shown that gamefish key in on the eye of a baitfish and that a visible eye is a critical determining factor in their decision whether or not to strike. Built with the largest eye possible for this jig size, the Trout Eye Jighead allows inshore anglers to capitalize on gamefish's instinctive feeding habits. Perfectly balanced for use with a variety of soft plastic bait styles, Trout Eye Jigheads feature dual, super-sharp keeper spikes that hold even 10X Tough ElaZtech® plastics securely.
- Vivid, oversized 3D eyes for maximum attraction
- Built with heavy-duty 2/0 black nickel Mustad® UltraPoint® hooks
- Super-sharp conical keeper barbs hold ElaZtech plastics securely
- Pair perfectly with TroutTrick®, Swimmin' TroutTrick®, MinnowZ™, StreakZ™ 3.75, and other Z-Man® plastics
- 3 Per Pack - All sizes
- Made in the USA
Weight Selection Help
• 1/8th oz - great for depths of 2 to 4 ft
• 3/16th oz (FAVORITE) - great for depths of 2.5 to 5 ft
• 1/4th oz - great for depths of 4 to 8 ft
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.