The Owner FLASHY SWIMMER with Owner's TwistLOCK™ Centering-Pin Spring (CPS-patent pending) is a TWIST on the incredibly popular Weighted Twistlock Hooks we all know & love!
These style hooks offer a unique setup for rigging soft swimbaits, jerk shads, and other swimming plastics. The spinner blade underneath the base of the hook is attached to a non-moveable weight that keeps a rigged soft plastic perfectly for use as an ideal “search” bait. Additionally, the base wire holding the hammered blade swings freely, creating an erratic action as the blade spins independently from the wire.
If you're fishing in dirty/muddy/tannic water and are looking for a bait to get NOTICED in those tough conditions, this is a fantastic option that still allows for a weedless presentation!
Available in 2 sizes & color blades (Silver Willow or Gold Colorado).
- 3/0 with 3/16oz weight: 3" to 4" (plus slim 5") soft plastic lures for extreme shallows
- 5/0 with 1/4oz weight: 5" to 6" soft plastic lures for deeper water (5ft+) and/or faster current
- TwistLOCK™ “Centering-Pin Spring” (CPS-patent pending) attached to the hook eye for the most secure connection possible to your soft plastic lure
- XX-strong forged shank (extremely strong & durable)
- Super Needle Point (chemically sharpened point for effortless penetration)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.