There is a $30 flat rate shipping fee for St. Croix Rods (up to 3qty Rods per order). These rods can be ordered in combination with any TFO Rod(s) or the Slot Machine Custom Rod on the same order, so long as the total quantity of Rods does not exceed 3qty on the order.
St. Croix Rods are shipped by FedEx from our rod fulfillment center (Mud Hole).
St. Croix Avid Inshore Rods have been completely redesigned to be significantly lighter and have improved balance. Featuring new blank designs and new components including Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle solid-titanium frame guides, which provide the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Advanced inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
St. Croix Rods Warranty Program:
After purchasing your St. Croix Rod, please be sure to Register your Rod on their website. More information about this Registration Form and Warranty Program can be found here: Service & Warranty - St. Croix Rod (stcroixrods.com)