St. Croix Avid Inshore Rods have been completely redesigned to be significantly lighter and have improved balance. Featuring new blank designs and new components including Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle solid-titanium frame guides, which provide the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Advanced inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
There is a $30 flat rate shipping fee for any St. Croix Rod purchased (up to 3 Rods can be purchased within the same order). Any Rod can be combined with another Rod Brand as well (TFO, Cashion, etc.). If more than 3 Rods are ordered, there will be an additional $30 flat rate shipping fee to accommodate an additional shipment.
St. Croix Rods Warranty Program:
After purchasing your St. Croix Rod, please be sure to Register your Rod on their website. More information about this Registration Form and Warranty Program can be found here: Service & Warranty - St. Croix Rod (stcroixrods.com)