Fred The Jerk:
- Proprietary "F.R.E.D (Fooling Redfish Every Day)" Color (not available in stores)
- Infused With REAL Shrimp & Baitfish (to attract even more strikes)
- Imitates Both A Shrimp & An Injured Baitfish (looks amazing underwater)!
- 5-Inch Jerk Shad (the perfect size lure to catch slot and over-slot inshore fish)
- Rigs Weedless In Seconds!
- 7 Lures per pack
- Made in the USA
If there is one thing a redfish can't resist, it's shrimp. That's why this F.R.E.D. shrimp-colored jerk shad has proven to be one of the top shallow-water lures in the country for fooling redfish into striking.
- Hoss Helix Weighted Hooks: Both sizes (3/0 & 4/0) can work for this lure, but the best all-around size is 3/0 in 1/8th oz in my option for fishing the shallows 1-3ft).
- Zman Trout Eyez Jig Heads: We recommend having some 1/8th oz, 3/16th oz, and 1/4 oz on hand to cover the most common depth zones (2 ft to 10 ft).
Click Here to Learn How To Rig this Lure based on Depth
Note: If you want to get other colors of this jerk shad, click here to get the Jerk Shad Bundle which gets you a free pack.