The #1 reason inshore anglers struggle to catch as many quality fish with shrimp lures is due to limited depth coverage. Why in the world would a serious angler spend money on a shrimp lure that is pre-rigged? Not only does a pre-rigged shrimp limit you to only cover a small depth range (just 1 or 2 ft range), but it also makes it tough to go weedless or add in rattles (like you can with Power Prawn).
Besides going weedless and adding in rattles, these premium Power Prawn shrimp lures let you can consistently catch quality fish in water depths ranging from just 8 inches to over 30 feet deep!
Best of all, we'll teach you exactly how to know which jig heads and equipment to use for you to maximize your fish catching results by the video-based tutorials we'll send to you when you complete your order.
Power Prawn Info:
- Lure length is 4.3 inches long for the original and 3.5 inches for the Jr.
- Natural shrimp color with special red and gold flakes to attract more strikes
- Weedless slot to go quickly go weedless
- Special slot to insert rattles for more attraction
- Proven to work in all depths for big inshore saltwater fish
- Segmented tail to mimic a real shrimp underwater
- Quantities per pack: 2 for Original, and 3 for Junior
Click here to get the Power Prawn Jig Heads
Click Here to Learn How To Rig this Lure based on Depth