St. Croix Legend Tournament Inshore Spinning Rods feature a Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood, as well as Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames to ensure maximum protection from saltwater corrosion. Constructed of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled durability and strength.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Corrosion-proof wind check
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
There is a $30 flat rate shipping fee for any St. Croix Rod purchased (up to 3 Rods can be purchased within the same order). Any Rod can be combined with another Rod Brand as well (TFO, Cashion, etc.). If more than 3 Rods are ordered, there will be an additional $30 flat rate shipping fee to accommodate an additional shipment.
St. Croix Rods Warranty Program:
After purchasing your St. Croix Rod, please be sure to Register your Rod on their website. More information about this Registration Form and Warranty Program can be found here: Service & Warranty - St. Croix Rod (stcroixrods.com)