There is a $30 flat rate shipping fee for St. Croix Rods (up to 3qty Rods per order). These rods can be ordered in combination with any TFO Rod(s) or the Slot Machine Custom Rod on the same order, so long as the total quantity of Rods does not exceed 3qty on the order.
St. Croix Rods are shipped by FedEx from our rod fulfillment center (Mud Hole).
St. Croix Legend Tournament Inshore Spinning Rods feature a Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood, as well as Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames to ensure maximum protection from saltwater corrosion. Constructed of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled durability and strength.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Corrosion-proof wind check
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
St. Croix Rods Warranty Program:
After purchasing your St. Croix Rod, please be sure to Register your Rod on their website. More information about this Registration Form and Warranty Program can be found here: Service & Warranty - St. Croix Rod (stcroixrods.com)