The Triumph Inshore Series includes six versatile spinning rods with full, premium cork handles. Crafted using St. Croix SCII Carbon and including premium Sea Guide components with a special Sea Smoke color unique to Triumph Inshore. Designed with key input from regional coastal anglers, all models have fast or moderate-fast actions. These exceptional handcrafted rods break new ground in St. Croix’s inshore rod retail pricing structure, with all models selling between $140 and $150.
- Premium-quality SCII carbon
- Sea Guide Atlas Performance slim aluminum-oxide guides with sandblasted frames
- Sea Guide XDPS reel seat with eco-friendly sandblasted hoods on spinning models
- Sea Guide ECS or TCS reel seat with eco-friendly sandblasted hood on casting models
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed in Park Falls, U.S.A. and handcrafted in North America (Fresnillo, Mexico)
There is a $30 flat rate shipping fee for any St. Croix Rod purchased (up to 3 Rods can be purchased within the same order). Any Rod can be combined with another Rod Brand as well (TFO, Cashion, etc.). If more than 3 Rods are ordered, there will be an additional $30 flat rate shipping fee to accommodate an additional shipment.
St. Croix Rods Warranty Program:
After purchasing your St. Croix Rod, please be sure to Register your Rod on their website. More information about this Registration Form and Warranty Program can be found here: Service & Warranty - St. Croix Rod (stcroixrods.com)